I’ve just published tempus-fugit 1.0-SNAPSHOT to maven central repository.
oh, I should mention… tempus-fugit represents two things to me
- A focal point to a lot of head scratching around the theme of testing concurrency and time sensitive code.
- An attempt to consolidate this thinking into a single place that can be easily reused.
What it actually is, is
- a dozen or so classes that capture key abstractions we’ve found are frequently shared across domains.
- an even smaller number of wrapper or helper classes that we’ve found can help using concurrency in Java that little bit nicer.
- all with an underlying theme of testing and improving testability.